Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Flea Market

This past Saturday I took a journey. A journey to Brooklyn. In this far away land known as Brooklyn, we went to an indoor flea market.  I love flea markets.  I think they are great.  You can buy vintage and not pay outrageous prices.  Yes you must dig, but you get to barter and there are some great things to be found.  Please just look at the necklace I bought.  It's from the 60s, I only paid $40, and you can't run to Target to get your own! This flea market was great though.  All of these food truck set up tables on the first floor and the food is amazing.  I went to this place called the Milk Truck.  All they serve is grilled cheese and it's delicious.  There was also an Asian hot dog place and a some taco place that looked really good.  Oh and I also had this bread stick thing that had butter and parmesan cheese and kale and it was uber delish.  The cupcakes I had though, while tasty, were a bit dry (mine are totally better). If you can't already tell from the post below, you should be able to tell by now that my life clearly revolves around food. Here are pictures from my Brooklyn exploration.
                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment